Rev. David Stuart
Minister of the Word, Yass Parish and Murrumbateman
Join us from 8:30am each Sunday - followed by morning tea
The church was built in 1876 as a ‘Union Church’. Services were held alternately by Presbyterian and Church of England ministers for around forty years. When it no longer served the local people it was taken over by the Presbyterian Church and re- named ‘Scots ‘Church’. The church remained Presbyterian until 22 June 1977 when three churches; Congregational, Methodist and Presbyterian combined to become ‘The Uniting Church in Australia’.